I decided that I will go back to keeping a journal with me to write down my random thoughts. I have done this in the past and it helped me come up with all sorts of writing ideas. Mostly it is crap, but there are a few gems in there. I thought that I might share some of my favorites with you.
- 3:50 pm — I like Chock Full of Nuts. My roommate likes Folgers. Now we must Kung Fu fight.
- 3:55 pm — Bacon has been co-opted by hipsters. How can you like pig meat and Whole Foods at the same time?
- 9AM — I am eating slices of corned beef for breakfast and nothing else. I am such a healthy dude.
- 2:30 — I walked into the gas station and lost my underwear. I wore an old pair with the elastic stretched out. With each step, i felt the fabric inching downward. By the time I got back home, it was hanging from the crotch of my shorts for dear life. Have you ever had a conversation while losing your pants . . . I mean, without alcohol?
- 1PM — I really need to get some work done. Stupid internet.
- 9:30 AM — I had a dream last night where Taco Bell banned me from sitting in one of their seats. There are some dreams that only fat people have.
- 6PM — That first bite of pizza melted my face like the Nazis from Raiders of the Lost Ark.
- and from today, 6PM — Feeling lazy. have to pee. Considering pissing myself.