The Website for Author C.A.Sanders
- I am a hugger. I want to hug everyone.
- I am very aware that not everyone wants to hug, so I refrain from hugging most people. Sometime I do the awkward “one hand and back pat” hug
- That refrain turns into not touching people at all, so I end up seeming shy and aloof.
- I am shy and aloof, but still a hugger.
- I feel the need to say goodbye to everyone when leaving.
- I feel the need to hug everyone goodbye when leaving.
- It takes forever to go when leaving.
- I will say at least one awkward or inappropriate thing.
- I do not mean to say this awkward or inappropriate thing.
- When I say this awkward or inappropriate thing, it is always way too loud.
- I sometimes sing a response.
- My voice does not facilitate me singing said response.
- I find a way to work geeky stuff into every conversation.
- I struggle mightily to not look at boobs.
- I feel a twinge of guilt when I look at boobs.
- I wonder if people are looking at my boobs.
- I should not have boobs.
- I think that I am charming and witty.
- I don’t think that anyone else thinks I’m charming and witty.
- I still want to hug them.
Can I hug you? No? What about the one-handed hug? No? What about a firm handshake?
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: